It’s here, it’s here, it’s here! I am elated to share the first physical copy of Brunch at Ruby’s! HOORAY!
Everyone here at work is very excited and I’m extremely proud. I already see some things I need to do better, such as:
- The lettering on the spine is reversed. The name of the book should be on top and mine at the bottom. Also, it is upside down.
- There is a table of contents………but no page numbers. LOL! Uh I hope everyone has a great bookmark!
- Pagination… it’s hard to tell, when you’re looking at a PDF, what is going to show up on which side of the book. I thought I was doing great with inserting empty pages but I still have things on the wrong side. It’s not a big enough deal to revise the entire book but in a few months I am going to order a hard cover copy and I will fix all of the issues then.
- I need to look at margins in my pdf… it just seems like this book is… LONG? Is that the word? It looks taller than 9inches and there’s so much space at the bottom of the page. It makes me wonder if I formatted it incorrectly.
- Next time I won’t be so impatient and I’ll wait for a proof copy before putting it on sale.